The next meeting will be held Tuesday August 10th, 6:00PM at School Street Park. The pavilion is accessed from the entrance at 418 Corey Street. Bring a plant to swap or extra garden produce to share. Bring a chair and share your garden tips and challenges. Two electric chippers have been donated and will be raffled off at this meeting.
Earthwise GS70015 15-Amp Garden Corded Electric Chipper, Collection Bin
Pattern Name: Electric Chipper
- Powerful mulcher chipper with a 15-amp electric motor to shred branches up to 1.75″ thick
- Chute and tamper tool to keep your hands free and safe from the corded electric chipper/shredder
- Electric mulcher that is easy to clean with a huge 1.2 Bushel collection bin
- Portable electric mulcher design with rear wheels
- Earthwise Power Tools by ALM garden mulcher material Type: Aluminum, Metal, Plastic; Power Source Type: Corded Electric